Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Buys - TGT

Yesterday, I bought $1000 of TGT for my Roth IRA account.

I got 16.0515 shares at $62.18 per share.  I am ok with the share price.  It wasn't where it was a week or two ago before the 4th quarter results came out (better than expected) but based on my calculations, it's still a fair deal at the price I got.

This new buy adds $27.61 to my 12-month forward dividend income in my Roth Account.  I expect a dividend increase some time in the 3rd quarter so looking forward to that.  The buy is reflected in my Portfolio.

2 comments:

  1. Not a bad pickup at all! I snagged a tiny little bit in my Loyal3 portfolio in January, but haven't dipped back in since the price went up a bit.

    You should write a short monthly roundup post showing your dividend totals and updating your projected 12-month dividends! Be a nice way to review and recap each month to helps stay on top of your overall portfolio (helps us readers too!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by W2R. I'm glad to have you as a fellow target shareholder.

      Thanks also for the suggestions. It will make my blog that much better. I'm currently working on a new post on my latest buy. I'll post it in the next few days. Stay tuned.

      Delete