Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Buys

Well my loyal3 buys on the 14 stocks finally went through today.  I have reflected it in the portfolio tab.  I'm kind of disappointed the buys didn't go through on the 24th like I wanted.  Loyal3 buys in batches so  i probably lost $5 on share price on Target with the two day difference.  I'm not sure on the other stocks but Target did stick in my mind.  i guess it doesn't matter since i only invested $20 into Target but i was disappointed i didn't get the share price from monday instead of today.   I also checked my credit card and no additional fees were added to the transactiona.  So that was pretty sweet.

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to start up a Loyal3 account later this year. I've got a lot on my plate right now that I don't want to add a second portfolio to track just yet, but Loyal3 seems like a great way to get DCA into some positions. Especially for those with smaller amounts to invest on a monthly basis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree. I know buying fractional stocks doesn't sound like much but i know it will accumulate if I stay consistent and putting money into here is way better than saving it in a checking or savings account where i would get pretty much nothing. Thanks for stopping by and take care.

      Delete